Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Narapni  
#1 Posted : Monday, November 5, 2007 1:38:23 PM(UTC)
Narapni

Groups: Registered

Help. I have posted my problem before but no one seems interested. Second try: Can someone scan me a page of the schematics of Amana washer model LW8203W2. If received, I will not bother readers with threads on this model again. I promise.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Admin / APP Team  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 6, 2007 1:22:03 PM(UTC)
Admin / APP Team

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Narapni,

It's not a bother at all. Unfortunately, after spending about an hour I cannot find a wiring diagram for LW8203W2 anywhere. What I do have for you is a service manual for Amana top load washers. I hope this helps.

- Click here for the manual

Let us know how it goes.
Narapni  
#3 Posted : Sunday, November 25, 2007 3:40:20 AM(UTC)
Narapni

Thank you very much. I pored thru the manual but could not find the one page I needed most--the wiring diagram of the Amana Top loading washer.
I would really appreciate just the one or two pages showing the wiring diagram and the schematics. The model is LW8203W2, Mfr P number is PLW8203W2B.
kenton  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2007 9:04:46 PM(UTC)
kenton

I have the wiring diagram. Mine was located inside the back of the switch panel. Three screws on top of the back and it pulls forward, and I had a slip of paper in there with the wiring diagram. If you don't find it, I could fax it to you.
Kenton

Originally Posted by: Narapni Go to Quoted Post
Thank you very much. I pored thru the manual but could not find the one page I needed most--the wiring diagram of the Amana Top loading washer.
I would really appreciate just the one or two pages showing the wiring diagram and the schematics. The model is LW8203W2, Mfr P number is PLW8203W2B.
Narapni  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2007 8:03:12 PM(UTC)
Narapni

Thank you very much. My fault I did not mention that the original schematics may have been removed by prior techs or eaten by bugs.

Anyway, I could still use the schematics. I have seen some scanned schematics but they came out blurred so perhaps faxing is better. I will alert you of the fax number at a later date.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply