Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

6 Pages«<23456>
New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
oberooneeet  
#31 Posted : Saturday, September 28, 2013 9:06:33 AM(UTC)
oberooneeet

Groups: Registered

swtaukat  
#32 Posted : Thursday, October 10, 2013 6:12:02 AM(UTC)
swtaukat

Black Belstaff Womens Panther Antique Bk Coats Online UK
Black Belstaff Womens Kyrton Vent Jacket Online UK
Brown Belstaff Womens Ocelot Coats Online UK

Hot Rises State School yard, Fifty-five long distances south west involving Small Rock and roll, is considered the basically national parks during an urban area. Within the convert in the hundred years, any park's geothermal power arises, believed to need restorative healing influence, fascinated the rich from around the globe. When it really is easy to experience a relax, the recent Comes vicinity woos loved ones by offering quite a few destinations along with excitement in the neighborhood, for surrounding lakes, plus in nearby Ouachita Reams. A particular increase connected with $100 zillion of latest sites, latest sites and even cutting edge lodgings, motels, and even places to eat is popping Sizzling Comes to some sort of upandcoming however familyfriendlyplace. This particular eTrail is a full trip developed through individuals in mind. It is actually packed with remarkable adventures, familyfriendly areas to help you hotel and additionally eat and drink, recommended section trips, regional sources of information, in addition to specific traveling details.
Popular Springs Indigenous Park and the Ozarks
Scorching Spgs Country wide Recreation area, 52 a long way south west for Small Gemstone, is amongst the sole nature in the middle of an urban area. Within the simply turn within the one particular hundred year, your park's geothermal power comes, believed already have recovering properties, enticed the wealthy from around the globe. At the same time it is possible using a food smoker dip, the Hot Springs community woos homes by supplying numerous visitors attractions additionally activity in the park, found at regional wetlands, and in the nearby Ouachita Heaps. A great increase in $100 huge number of valuation on cutting edge sites, latest outlets and unique motels, resorts, and then dining places is turning Awesome Coils straight to a upandcoming yet familyfriendlyplace. That eTrail is but one carry out holiday getaway created together with homes under consideration. It's loaded with exciting matters to attend to, familyfriendly sites to successfully file plus eat and drink, advocated team travels, native sources of information, and even in-depth travelling suggestions.
thorning  
#33 Posted : Thursday, October 10, 2013 8:59:29 AM(UTC)
thorning

Why are you wasting this space on your useless drivel ? Spend your time more on useful efforts relating to appliances
rodikaenderson  
#34 Posted : Thursday, November 14, 2013 2:45:16 AM(UTC)
rodikaenderson

The belt dyagrams were great, Does anyone have a diagram for replacing a belt on a Roper dryer?
Appliance Ninja  
#35 Posted : Thursday, November 14, 2013 7:37:36 AM(UTC)
Appliance Ninja

The Roper dryer is made by Whirlpool and the first Whirlpool picture will be the same.
thorning  
#36 Posted : Sunday, December 15, 2013 7:14:49 PM(UTC)
thorning

What the heck does this message have to do with appliance repair ?
TommyK  
#37 Posted : Sunday, July 6, 2014 7:37:33 AM(UTC)
TommyK

Is there a trick to getting the tension arm pulled back so I can wrap it around all pullies/drum correctly.

The last time I did it, it was B-E-A-R. How do the pros do it without cursing Frigidaire and leaving a pound of knuckle flesh in the cabinet?

Mine's a Frigidaire with the pulley wa-a-a-ay in the back. FEZ831AS1

I also need to know how and with what to lube the drum bearing.
thorning  
#38 Posted : Sunday, July 6, 2014 8:57:32 AM(UTC)
thorning

Originally Posted by: TommyK Go to Quoted Post
Is there a trick to getting the tension arm pulled back so I can wrap it around all pullies/drum correctly.

The last time I did it, it was B-E-A-R. How do the pros do it without cursing Frigidaire and leaving a pound of knuckle flesh in the cabinet?

Mine's a Frigidaire with the pulley wa-a-a-ay in the back. FEZ831AS1

I also need to know how and with what to lube the drum bearing.

There is no easy way to get the belt on with a lot of models unless it is open at the back end. I usually try to get them on with no shirt sleeves to get tangled up and I still have trouble on some models.
I have never used any lube on the idler pulley as most of them are self lubing . If you need a diagram of the belt routing there is a nice diagram on the web . Use Google and you can find it for many different brands and models.
Are you sure you have the correct length belt ? Best to compare the new one if you are replacing it to the old one. Good luck . Sometimes it takes me 15 or 20 minutes with a lot of cussing to do it.
TommyK  
#39 Posted : Monday, July 7, 2014 4:47:12 AM(UTC)
TommyK

There is a access door at the back. Woot! Thanks Frigidaire!

The 'knuckle buster' I was thinking of must have been a previous dryer.

The bearing I need to grease is the ball bearing at the center axle of the drum. Would 'high temp' automobile wheel bearing grease be good to use? I hate to experiment too much, as I don't want it to be not 'high temp' enough, liquify, run down and into the element, thus smoking up the place, or worse, catch fire.
thorning  
#40 Posted : Monday, July 7, 2014 4:56:57 AM(UTC)
thorning

Originally Posted by: TommyK Go to Quoted Post
There is a access door at the back. Woot! Thanks Frigidaire!

The 'knuckle buster' I was thinking of must have been a previous dryer.

The bearing I need to grease is the ball bearing at the center axle of the drum. Would 'high temp' automobile wheel bearing grease be good to use? I hate to experiment too much, as I don't want it to be not 'high temp' enough, liquify, run down and into the element, thus smoking up the place, or worse, catch fire.

TO MY KNOWLEDGE THESE ARE SEALED BEARINGS AND NO LUBE CAN BE ADDED. IF YOUR BEARING IS ROUGH OR NOISY IT WILL HAVE TO BE REPLACED.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply