Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
DohertyRacingStable  
#1 Posted : Saturday, September 14, 2013 12:15:58 PM(UTC)
DohertyRacingStable

Groups: Registered

Hey there,

I have seen many other posters with the same issue, but could not locate any with my actual model. The other day I went to remove clothes from the washer to put in the drier and they were soaking wet. A steady trickle of cold water was refilling the drum. I re-spun it, it drained and I removed the clothes. The trickle continued and it filled the drum. I disconnected the cold water hose from the water source and it stop, but as soon as I hook it back up it starts running in, even with the machine unplugged. Any idea on what part is at fault and whether or not this is something I should attempt to repair on my own?

Thanks in advance!
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

HumboldtRepairMan  
#2 Posted : Saturday, September 14, 2013 12:33:19 PM(UTC)
HumboldtRepairMan

Sure it's an easy fix it's your water inlet that's faulty allowing water in while being off here's your parts. From the complaint you have and what you've explained you'll need part #1 on the list it's a really easy fix for anyone. Just need to pop the top off and it's right there inside, make sure you shut off your hoses and unplug the unit before replacement. Good luck
04-Dispenser Parts parts for Maytag MHWE450WW01 - AppliancePartsPros.com
[URL="http://www.appliancepartspros.com/partsearch/modelsearch.aspx?model=MHWE450WW01"][/URL]
DohertyRacingStable  
#3 Posted : Saturday, September 14, 2013 3:38:04 PM(UTC)
DohertyRacingStable

Thank You So Much!!!! :d