Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Dan-ctf1826ar  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 16, 2013 2:06:28 PM(UTC)
Dan-ctf1826ar

Groups: Registered

Fridge has been perfect for 7 years and now does no cooling, fan runs light works. I could hear clicks sometimes. No cooling in fridge no cooling in freezer no ice build up now or ever.

My fridge has a stainless front the model I listed is off the machine sticker however some online people add a W to the end I suspect that is the white one not the stainless but have no idea for sure.

Trying to figure out where to start, I love my fridge it was cheap new and pretty, it matches our kitchen perfect and was one of my wife and I's first purchases.

I have unplugged it shortly after it quit working and jammed all the food in my mini fridge that I took from the garage that normally holds beer. Now I have to use a cooler for my beer and we have a tiny fridge in the kitchen.

Thanks for all the help in advance. This first world problem is driving me nuts!

Update a few hours after I posted this... I felt the black dome thing in the back behind the panel and it would vibrate lightly for 10 - 15 seconds then click off then off for 2 min then click back on for 10-15 seconds. Took the relay off the side of the black dome and shook it and it did not rattle.

I would really appreciate some expert advice. Thanks
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.