Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
cookiemonsterkatie  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2013 8:06:07 AM(UTC)
cookiemonsterkatie

Groups: Registered

I cant get a GE Rep to help me..Ive literally been bounced around on phone fo.r 3 days now.....Out of the blue, a red LOCK symbol with the letter T appaeared on my washer....cannot even move dials. , change settings etc......IM LOSING IT...seems smple...cant get GE to help me..BIGGEST PIECE OF CRAP IVE EVER OWNED..gonna throw out if I cant get some help..PLZ HELP ME !!
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Joe / APP Team  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2013 9:00:36 AM(UTC)
Joe / APP Team

Groups: Moderators

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Originally Posted by: cookiemonsterkatie Go to Quoted Post
I cant get a GE Rep to help me..Ive literally been bounced around on phone fo.r 3 days now.....Out of the blue, a red LOCK symbol with the letter T appaeared on my washer....cannot even move dials. , change settings etc......IM LOSING IT...seems smple...cant get GE to help me..BIGGEST PIECE OF CRAP IVE EVER OWNED..gonna throw out if I cant get some help..PLZ HELP ME !!

Cookiemonsterkatie, The red "lock" in the display could indicate the control has been "locked out" " To lock the washer, press and hold the lock button for 3 seconds. To unlock the washer controls, press and hold the lock button for 3 seconds." The "t" usually indicates a Test program when in the Test mode ?
Do you know if there was a voltage issue, that may have "scrambled" the control board ? You may also want to try turning power off to the washer, or unplug the power cord for 10 to 15 minutes, to clear the memory, and try to operate the washer again.
cookiemonsterkatie  
#3 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2013 4:59:54 PM(UTC)
cookiemonsterkatie

Groups: Registered

now the peice of junk is DRAINING on the floor !! Help..Biggest peice of crap Ive ever owned
Joe / APP Team  
#4 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2013 5:34:13 AM(UTC)
Joe / APP Team

Groups: Moderators

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Originally Posted by: cookiemonsterkatie Go to Quoted Post
now the peice of junk is DRAINING on the floor !! Help..Biggest peice of crap Ive ever owned

cookiemonsterkatie,

Check and make sure the drain hose didn't get dislodged from the drain pipe
while you were investigating the other issues and symptoms.

The attached file should help you to determine the issue with your washer and will help you to reset and verify the control and washer are operating properly.
File Attachment(s):
Binder1.pdf (1,078kb) downloaded 4 time(s).
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply