Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
mikeb1989  
#1 Posted : Monday, February 25, 2013 3:40:21 PM(UTC)
mikeb1989

Groups: Registered

Great video! Very instructional but I seemed to have yielded no results. Noticing a lot of gunk and was able to clean out much of it. Thought I made progress but dishes continued to come out dirty. Most of the damage is on the glasses as pieces of residue don’t entirely get rinsed off and then dry on making almost impossible to get off. My problems being:
Not sure where the residue is coming from and
Why the dirt isn’t getting flushed out with the drain cycle
In the pictures on these sites:
http://************************...w.php?pic=fpa6au&s=6
http://************************...w.php?pic=1q1vgp&s=6

You can kinda see the dirt that’s not being drained out and is ending up on my dishes. These pictures were taken after I ran a CLEAN load. So there my dishwasher should have been spotless, instead it has pee’s, pieces of potato on the sides and tons of grime which I recognize on my glassware. I’m concerned it may be the pump and lack of water pressure but I can feel the force of the jets from the counter on top the dishwasher and the sounds indicate sufficient force. I took the plate off the bottom and none of the pipes or clogged. This dishwasher is only 4 years old and is a Kenmore Elite Ultra Wash, only problem has been in the last couple months and the only thing I’ve noticed is during the initial drain cycle it seems to make an odd sound. Not very loud or distinct but I haven’t recognized it before. Anything to offer would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Gene  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2013 2:41:17 PM(UTC)
Gene

Groups: Senior Expert, Administrators

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Hi,

The model number you posted is incomplete. Verify and repost it please.

How and where the dishwasher drain hose is connected to?

Gene.
Adam / APP Team  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2013 3:21:57 PM(UTC)
Adam / APP Team

Groups: Administrators

Originally Posted by: mikeb1989 Go to Quoted Post
Great video! Very instructional but I seemed to have yielded no results. Noticing a lot of gunk and was able to clean out much of it. Thought I made progress but dishes continued to come out dirty. Most of the damage is on the glasses as pieces of residue don’t entirely get rinsed off and then dry on making almost impossible to get off. My problems being:
Not sure where the residue is coming from and
Why the dirt isn’t getting flushed out with the drain cycle
In the pictures on these sites:
http://************************...w.php?pic=fpa6au&s=6
http://************************...w.php?pic=1q1vgp&s=6

You can kinda see the dirt that’s not being drained out and is ending up on my dishes. These pictures were taken after I ran a CLEAN load. So there my dishwasher should have been spotless, instead it has pee’s, pieces of potato on the sides and tons of grime which I recognize on my glassware. I’m concerned it may be the pump and lack of water pressure but I can feel the force of the jets from the counter on top the dishwasher and the sounds indicate sufficient force. I took the plate off the bottom and none of the pipes or clogged. This dishwasher is only 4 years old and is a Kenmore Elite Ultra Wash, only problem has been in the last couple months and the only thing I’ve noticed is during the initial drain cycle it seems to make an odd sound. Not very loud or distinct but I haven’t recognized it before. Anything to offer would be greatly appreciated.

Dear Mikeb1989,

If you need to attach photos to the websites forum you will need to first save them to your computer then click on the "Manage Attachments" tab when editing your post.

Our apologies for the inconvenience.

Thank you for choosing AppliancePartsPros.com
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply