Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
mmm26815  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 29, 2013 5:38:25 PM(UTC)
mmm26815

Groups: Registered

Freezer now works after replacing several elec. parts and fresh freon chg.,but now it goes down to the desired temp setting and the left side ( looking from the front to back ) about midway up the side gets VERY HOT to touch ??? is there any wiring or components built into the sides of the freezer ?? or is that normal ?? we never noticed that before and as I said it will go down to the desired setting with no problems.. any help would be greatly appreciated.. I've replaced the control board and elec. cont. module along with the defrost therm. to cover all the bases. it worked for while then the alarm went off and temp was going up.. realized it was low on freon, taped in, chg' up with about 3-4 oz's, turned on, comp. kicked in high side line getting hot to the touch low side and to evap cold with light frost, temp went down to -5 deg for several days, had the evap cover just sitting in position so i could remove and use freon leak detector, no leaks, sys press the same as after rechg, but now happend to notice the left side gets very hot in several places ??? HELP !! AND THANKS !!! MCM:confused:
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.