Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
mindiloo  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 31, 2012 5:36:42 PM(UTC)
mindiloo

Groups: Registered

I live in an apartment building so i don't know how old the garbage disposal is, but it is a "Badger 1 Insinkerator" and it says "1/3 horsepower" on it.

My roommate and I always run water when using the garbage disposal. I put the tops of my strawberries in the disposal, started running the water, then turned it on. It was going fine then all the sudden it stopped. It made no weird noises, just stopped working as if I had turned it off. I turned it off, felt all round the inside to make sure nothing was stuck just in case, and found nothing but two of the strawberry tops inside so there's nothing jamming it. I left it alone for a little bit and then tried turning it on again but nothing at all happens not even humming.

I'm assuming the motor died, and I don't think I did anything to cause it but I wanted to check before I call my landlord. I'm a bit strapped right now so if I'm going to be charged for the repair I'd rather wait a little before calling.

Any ideas of what happened or things I could try? Any help is appreciated. Thank you!
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

mindiloo  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, January 31, 2012 5:50:11 PM(UTC)
mindiloo

okay I don't see a delete button, but I'll look harder. I kept googling it and I found the reset button soooo problem solved. yay
ApplianceJunk  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, January 31, 2012 5:50:23 PM(UTC)
ApplianceJunk

Groups: Senior Expert

See if there is a reset button on the bottom that you can push in and then try to run it again.
mindiloo  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, January 31, 2012 5:51:52 PM(UTC)
mindiloo

haha I probably found it just as you posted that, thank you so much for your quick reply!
carriyli  
#5 Posted : Saturday, May 19, 2012 4:53:57 AM(UTC)
carriyli

wrote:

It is the most important outfit you will ever buy so knowing where to start when it comes time to buy wedding dress is the key to success. Whilst a trip to your nearest bridal store will obviously reveal hundreds of stunning dresses to you it is always to helpful to have some idea of what you should look for before you begin trying them on.,maternity wedding dresses When it comes to buying your wedding dress a good place to begin is by thinking about the look you want to create on your wedding day. There is a big difference between dresses for a contemporary wedding and those with a more traditional feel,Bridesmaid Dresses 2012, so it pays to know the kind of look you want to coordinate with your wedding style. Your next consideration when thinking buy wedding dress is the silhouette of your perfect dress. The silhouette is an important consideration as it is this which will create the vision you want. More than this it will enhance your figure and flatter your shape so choose a bridal store whose staff are knowledgeable about the different cuts and styles of wedding dresses and who can guide you to the best wedding dress style for you. The best advice when it comes to finding a wedding dress to buy is to choose one with a timeless and classic style which will never date. Remember all those hideous eighties wedding dresses? Choosing something which is highly stylized could see you regretting it in years to come when you look back over your wedding photographs. The final thing to consider before you buy is the detail on the dress. Choose a dress which is a reflection of your personality as well as unique,cheap a line wedding dresses, unusual and luxurious. When you plan to go shopping for your wedding dress take along one person whose opinion you trust and respect,mermaid style dresses, wear supportive underwear and shoes with a heel height comparative to that which you want from your wedding shoes and take some pictures of dresses you like to help you choose potential dresses. Lastly,wholesale evening dresses, before you rush in and buy the first dress you like,short white wedding dresses, ask if you can take a photograph of yourself wearing the dress so you can consider at home before you make a decision. Note,casual wedding dresses, some boutiques will not allow this over concerns of copyright of designs so always ask first. Do compare prices of your favourite wedding dresses with other stores and online before you commit to buy.LINKS: bridal jewelry sets satin ribbons
jacobwilson8  
#6 Posted : Monday, June 17, 2013 9:45:33 PM(UTC)
jacobwilson8

Had a similar issue with mine and I had no idea about the reset button.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply