Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
dm567  
#1 Posted : Friday, March 23, 2012 10:41:49 AM(UTC)
dm567

Groups: Registered

I want to repaint my old antique waring blender. I have it mostly dissassembled. How do you remove the motor from the unit? I don't want to break the it.

thanks

dom
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

loopyg  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 4, 2012 8:26:16 PM(UTC)
loopyg

Originally Posted by: dm567 Go to Quoted Post
I want to repaint my old antique waring blender. I have it mostly dissassembled. How do you remove the motor from the unit? I don't want to break the it.

thanks

dom

this probably isn't the answer you're looking for, but would you be interested in selling your blender?
waningphilosophic  
#3 Posted : Friday, November 13, 2015 11:13:16 AM(UTC)
waningphilosophic

Hey Loopyg. Don't know if you still visit this site or get notifications. Back in 2012 you left a comment about wanting to buy a Waring Rocket Ship Blendor. Just wanted to see if you knew about their value? I have a 1930s model and I know that is early in the products line. If you see this message and know about the Waring art deco Rocket Ship BLENDOR, I just want to know what I should be asking for it. It works great, it is old enough to have some significant paint deterioration. It was once Matte Silver and much of that grey/silver has chipped or faded. I see some of the rocket ships from the 40's that are not art deco going for $95 on ********. If you had a general opinion or understanding of the market and could just help me with a little insight, I would be greatly appreciative. If you don't know or don't care about vintage appliances anymore, I completely understand and apologize for the intrusion.
Thank-you
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply