Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
JDDrake  
#1 Posted : Monday, December 3, 2007 8:35:30 AM(UTC)
JDDrake

Groups: Registered

I have a Bosch diswasher that is stuck on rinse/dry cycle.The last few times it ran it would take longer and longer to finish running. Now it won't get off the rinse/ dry cycle. I have tried turning the power switch off and on.still the same.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

misterfixall  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, December 4, 2007 6:28:51 PM(UTC)
misterfixall

Groups: Senior Expert

if you find your dish washer fills normally, washes normally and drains completely , then it seems your control module is at fault.
vlstruve  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, February 3, 2010 10:26:53 AM(UTC)
vlstruve

I have the same Bosch washer model as JDDrake-SHU4302UC and have the same problem. It gets stuck in the rinse cycle or, at times, in the wash cycle. I have reset it numerous times but to no avail. Today, after the soap tipped in, the wash cycle went on for an hour and 45 minutes. Then, it finally drained, switched to the rinse cycle, filled and 60 minutes later it was still rinsing. It is set for regular cyle which, according to the manual, should take approxiamately 92 minutes total. When the dishwasher was working properly, it took about 85 to 90 minutes which concurs with the manual.

Additionally, very sporadically, it will leak water all over the floor... Dishwasher has stopped, water pumped out, dishes unloaded and then 2 to 3 hours later there is water all over the floor.
vlstruve  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, February 9, 2010 1:52:40 PM(UTC)
vlstruve

OrvD,

Thanks for the information but I am not sure what part to order. You stated the "selector(push button) switch. Is that the "on/off switch? Appliance Repair Pros part number AP2804248?

As for your repair of the water leaking problem, if it happens to me again I'm calling a repair person! No way would I go through everything that you went through. You get an "A" for tenacity on that one!
katyadvocare  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2011 11:23:19 AM(UTC)
katyadvocare

My bosch would run forever too. Still white blech on the dishes often. I've gone to canceling the cycle after an hour or so and then running rinse and hold and hoping that they were already washed and now they are rinsed.
Now being a clueless gal, what electrical connection were you talking about here? The under sink I guess wall/cord, the switch on the wall, or is there something inside (where? underneath?) that I should check. Also, 'not a repairman' said I needed to use liquid instead of powder, comments?
vlstruve  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2011 12:33:10 PM(UTC)
vlstruve

I finally gave up and bought a new dishwasher and I love it. Good bye and good riddance to the Bosch. My new one holds more dishes; it cleans way better;it has actually removed the "film" that was left behind by the Bosch on all of my dishes; it is quieter/I can barely hear it running and, last, but most importantly, it works! The Bosch was expensive so I really hated to give up as it was only 10 years old. (I have owned "cheap" dishwashers that have lasted 15 years.) But, I have better things to do than "play" with my dishwasher every day and replace parts that never really fixed the problem.