Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
kattkrzkatt  
#1 Posted : Friday, November 28, 2008 3:33:57 PM(UTC)
kattkrzkatt

Groups: Registered

2003-2004 issued with new home, worked fine this am, fan works great on freezer side, milk this evening a bit on the cheesy side. ew. husband is unscrewing the entire fridge, kinda scary, I have been looking for a instruction manual to repair, or at least know where to put any parts back that are on the floor. after reading other posts, we are blow drying the over frosted coils and hoping this is the issue, since like the rest of the people around us, we have no money to fix it. Next, I see it could be various things, but to fix and find these parts with identification, we need a manual, any place I could get one of these fast online, and not cost 40 bucks via snail mail? Thanks.. Katt/Rich
Also, besides the thermostate, evaporation fan, fan, computer board, coils, any thing else to look for in these wonderful unthought works of technology?
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.