Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
julialovesjohn  
#1 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2007 6:24:57 AM(UTC)
julialovesjohn

Groups: Registered

Hi. This is the 3rd time. Last 2 times I simply restarted the cycle and it was fine. This time, however, the water is standing (as it was the last 2 times)in the bottom, the normal wash light is on, I can hear the timer (sounds like a timer) running in the control panel, I tried resetting it and the same disfunction occurs. We bought the house 2 years ago, it is a 9 year old house. We do not have owners manuals or anything. I felt around in the water to see if something was blocking it-nothing. We do rinse the dishes thoroughly. I need trouble shooting ASAP, PLEASE!!!!!! We are able to do -do it yourself- at home repairs. Thank You. Sincerely, John & Julia
Kenmore Ultra Wash (manf: Kitchenaid/Whirlpool)
Model: 665.16765691 Serial: FF2802230 Stock: 16765
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.