Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
wonderworker  
#1 Posted : Monday, September 13, 2010 12:18:06 PM(UTC)
wonderworker

Groups: Registered

Kenmore Elite Electric Range White. The stove is giving me an F501 code. I've done some researching on this site and have a basic understanding as to what the problem may be and how to fix it. My problem is this: I've taken off the back, removed part #316418750 (Clock/Timer) and #316271801 (Power Board). What I cannot find to remove is part #316271801 (User Interface Board). Any help or suggestions? I've heard that a person needs to replace all 3 of these parts when this code comes up. Any truth to that and if so, are they bought as a kit or sold separately? Any insight to my problem would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your trouble in advance.
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.