Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
brockner75  
#11 Posted : Thursday, September 16, 2010 4:52:16 AM(UTC)
brockner75

Groups: Registered

Well I wish i had good news but the new heater kit still has not fixed the problem. Same "hr" error code. The machine worked for 1 load and then the 2nd load gave the error code. I dont know if it is worth sticking more money into this machine. Im half way to a new one for all the parts that i have bought. I cleared the codes on the control board, and I have the heater relay on the control board unplugged for now in hopes that it will reset the machine. I will check all the wiring harnesses again one last time, to see if I have missed something, but i dont know what else to look at.
Joe / APP Team  
#12 Posted : Thursday, September 16, 2010 6:47:31 AM(UTC)
Joe / APP Team

Groups: Moderators

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Originally Posted by: brockner75 Go to Quoted Post
Well I wish i had good news but the new heater kit still has not fixed the problem. Same "hr" error code. The machine worked for 1 load and then the 2nd load gave the error code. I dont know if it is worth sticking more money into this machine. Im half way to a new one for all the parts that i have bought. I cleared the codes on the control board, and I have the heater relay on the control board unplugged for now in hopes that it will reset the machine. I will check all the wiring harnesses again one last time, to see if I have missed something, but i dont know what else to look at.

Brock,

Let me do some more investigating, and see if I can get some more information or updates, that I may not be aware of.

I'll drop you a response as soon as I hear something.

:confused: :cool: :confused: :cool:
brockner75  
#13 Posted : Sunday, September 19, 2010 5:33:26 PM(UTC)
brockner75

Well, out of sheer curiosity I put my original control board back in with the new hearter kit, and the machine has been working all day. I dont know why, and I dont know how, but it is working. YIPPY:) I am going to return the control board that I have ordered. Thank you so much for all of your help. I will recomend this site to everyone I know. you guys do a great job! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!
Joe / APP Team  
#14 Posted : Monday, September 20, 2010 5:08:43 AM(UTC)
Joe / APP Team

Well, out of sheer curiosity I put my original control board back in with the new hearter kit, and the machine has been working all day. I dont know why, and I dont know how, but it is working. YIPPY:) I am going to return the control board that I have ordered. Thank you so much for all of your help. I will recomend this site to everyone I know. you guys do a great job! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

Brock,

Thanks for the update,

Glad you got it up and running.

I'll have to let my contacts know, They were not aware of any problems.

You're very, very welcome,

Thanks for the compliments, I will let the management team, know.
:cool: :cool: :cool:
brockner75  
#15 Posted : Wednesday, October 6, 2010 5:53:10 PM(UTC)
brockner75

So after the machine worked for one day, the machine gave that awful 'hr' code again. I bought the wiring harness for the machine, it was the last thing to look at. When I went to replace it, the wire for the heater relay was melted and burnt in the plug. I am confident that that was the problem. It would also explain why the machine would work for a while and then stop. With the virbration of the machine, the wires would lose connection and then get it back. Just thought I would let you know that we FINALLY figured it out! Happy Day! Thank you a bunch for ALL your help and suggetions for the problem. You did a great job! Keep up the good work! Thank you again!
Joe / APP Team  
#16 Posted : Thursday, October 7, 2010 5:40:36 AM(UTC)
Joe / APP Team

So after the machine worked for one day, the machine gave that awful 'hr' code again. I bought the wiring harness for the machine, it was the last thing to look at. When I went to replace it, the wire for the heater relay was melted and burnt in the plug. I am confident that that was the problem. It would also explain why the machine would work for a while and then stop. With the virbration of the machine, the wires would lose connection and then get it back. Just thought I would let you know that we FINALLY figured it out! Happy Day! Thank you a bunch for ALL your help and suggetions for the problem. You did a great job! Keep up the good work! Thank you again!

Brock,

Great job, and glad you're up and running.

We're happy you stuck with it, and put in the extra effort to solve the problem.

Good Luck,

:) :) :)