Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ecowen  
#1 Posted : Sunday, July 13, 2008 1:15:13 PM(UTC)
ecowen

Groups: Registered

I am unable to find this manual online. Does anyone have any suggestion for sites where it might be?

ecowen:confused:
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Gene  
#2 Posted : Monday, July 14, 2008 1:22:47 PM(UTC)
Gene

Groups: Senior Expert, Administrators

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Looks like the only way you can get it is to call Bosch (1-800-944-2904) and order it from them.

Gene.
ecowen  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, July 29, 2008 2:18:49 PM(UTC)
ecowen

Groups: Registered

I'll keep an eye out for one. I think my husband found one in German, but his high-school German is as about effective as a Google translation... lots of fun, but not very useful for the nitty-gritty details. :confused:

We did manage to find the procedure to place it in its' diagnostic mode, and yes, it let us know there was no heater function ( the infamous burnt board/cold solder joint/bad heater relay ). BTW, we found an overheated plastic splash shield inside the door cover that would suggest that the original oem relay was maginally sized by the designers. I would suggest that it overheats due to the load it's carrying, and the heat passes into the circuit board.

Maybe the board is able to handle that much heat on a mock-up in the design lab, but installed, it is sandwiched between the cover insulation, and subject to the 140+ water temp. and just can't dissipate the extra heat.

This things working out to be better than a cross-word puzzle! :p
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply