Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Duckfoot  
#1 Posted : Friday, August 6, 2010 7:10:24 PM(UTC)
Duckfoot

Groups: Registered

Here is the deal... I homebrew and my DIY fermentation chamber (old mini fridge guts in an insulated cabinet w/ a programmable Love temp controller) pooped the bed (compressor went out)....

I have my old garage fridge and since I am in desparate need of temp control here in GA, I am sacrificing it to the beer gods...

Doors are shelf free, the inside is almost prepped and I am to the point where I am ready to wire it up...

However, I need to find a hot and neutral / constant on to power the Love controller... I have found my leads to the old thermostat which will attach to the controller... Rather than cutting and re-taping my mistakes, I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on a wiring diagram, or at least gimme a narrower option of where to start?

Thanks in advance,
Duck
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.