Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
andreap  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 27, 2010 6:34:43 PM(UTC)
andreap

Groups: Registered

Dishwasher Clean Light Keeps Blinking 7 Times Than Light Goes Away And Than Light Flashing 7 Times Again Over And Over. Set Cycle But Will Not Start. What Could Be The Problem Here?:)
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

nasrit shah  
#2 Posted : Friday, April 20, 2012 2:39:12 PM(UTC)
nasrit shah

Groups: Registered

i recently came on here for the answer to this, and i have not had it from here.
So i now have an answer for any one whosewhirlpool dishwasher model no adg6441, blinks 4 times in a row with 1second gap, this is because there is fat deposit or something blocking the drain hole.
You must use a tooth brush first to dislodge anything that is stuck in the filter, remove the drain area stuff and gently brush the drain black lid thing inside the drainer, then replace the filter etc, tip in half a bottle of mr muscle sink and bathroom drain unblocker, leave overnight, next day, tip in hotwater(not boiling) and restart by pressing the start button and holding for a few seconds, it should make a funny sound like the pump is sucking water , it did blink again, then i reset it again, and suddenly i heard the familiar whoosh of the water in the bottom of the dishwasher draining out!!!! i refilled a kettle with hot water and chucked it back in and set on the short cycle, it works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep a bottle of mr muscle handy and regularly use dishwasher cleaner , i use it once a month but i cook a lot of curries and this causes fatty deposits, i will use it twice a month now.......hope this helps guys!!!!!
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply