Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
mnb831  
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 1, 2010 3:20:45 PM(UTC)
mnb831

Groups: Registered

The Gasket Around Both Doors Are Fine.the Fan In The Freezer Compartment Is Working.I Opened The Panel Door In The Freezer Compartment And I Cant Even See The Coils,Its A Block Of Ice. Also One Of The Gaskets On The Evaporator Door Must Have Slid Down Over Time And Was Resting Near The Heater And It Was Brown And Brittle When I Removed The Door.(could This Be It?) I Am Defrosting The Fridge Right Now. How Can I Check To See Wether The Thermostat And Heater Are Working..also Is There A Defrost Timer In This Unit? I As Well As The Rep On The Phone Could Not See Any In The Diagrams For This Fridge.if There Is A Timer Where Would It Be And How Do I Test It? The Freezer Side Never Dropped Below 23 Degrees And The Other Side Never Dropped Below 53 Degrees. Can Anyone Please Help Me In This Matter? Thanks Much Mnb831 .
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.