Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
scooterdog69  
#1 Posted : Monday, March 17, 2008 12:10:14 PM(UTC)
scooterdog69

Groups: Registered

Heloo, Im a proud owner of a beautiful refridge, side/side ice and water in door, it was in paper for free? I responded 2 miniutes later and got it . Was told I could have it, I got it home supposely not working, I removed the water line that was shoved in the bottom ( preventing fan from running) now it seems to be running fine?? Did I luck out or should I check other things before I junk my old one and I have to cut my upper cabinet out and raise up 2" just so it will fit? Did I get luckey? or am I missing something, or should I send thank-u note to the last owner?:) :confused: :D
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Matt S  
#2 Posted : Monday, March 17, 2008 2:46:50 PM(UTC)
Matt S

Groups: Senior Expert

You may have lucked out. I would let it run for a few days to make sure it continues to cool and does not frost up. Sometimes refrigerator problems do not show up untill it has run a while (few days or so).

Matt
scooterdog69  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 19, 2008 3:38:11 PM(UTC)
scooterdog69

Groups: Registered

NOT so luckey after all??/ The fridge gets cold but NOT enough after repair maan here (today) he thinks the coil has a hole in it, because fridge gets cold but not cold enough and after further investigation, the coil gets cold half way up and the other is still not frosted up , he sugested possible hole or leak? so he says probably not worth repairing? is he right? no self home repair available? If not, what a shame?