Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
QuarlJ01  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 23, 2009 5:04:41 AM(UTC)
QuarlJ01

Groups: Registered

This morning I went to fluff some pants in the dryer and it worked fine but I decided to add something to it so after tossing in I hit the start button and nothing happened. I had to leave for work, so haven't had a chance to take the dryer apart, but noticed that when I press the start button you can hear a faint hum of power pulling through the switch but only when the button is pressed in. Nothing is happening. No spinning, no air blowing. Does that sound like the motor quit or something else? Thanks in advance for the help!
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.