Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Fireweed  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 26, 2009 7:53:57 AM(UTC)
Fireweed

Groups: Registered

I have been erratically getting an error code indicating a keypad/control panel. If the problem continues, I will replace whatever needs replacing. The metal part holding the electronics is 827234. The control panel electronics part # appears to be 8273640. Questions:
1) Would I need to order both the metal housing part and the electronics part together, or could I just order the electronics part?
2) Does the touchpad come with the electronics part?
3) If the touchpad is a separate part, can I peel it off the front of the stove to look under it without damaging anything?
4) If the electronics part is a separate part that I could order and install on my existing metal part, can you help me understand how the electronics part is affixed to the metal? It seems awfully securely fastened, but maybe I just don't understand the fasteners. I am attaching a photos.
THANK YOU!
Fireweed attached the following image(s):
StovePanelBack.jpg
StoveFrontTouchpad.jpg
StoveBackPanelDetail.jpg
Sponsor
See inside of your appliance - diagrams and part photos for virtually every model.

powered by AppliancePartsPros.com

Gene  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, August 26, 2009 2:26:02 PM(UTC)
Gene

Groups: Senior Expert, Administrators

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
The model number you posted does not come up and without correct model number we can not proceed further. Verify and repost the model number.

Gene.
Fireweed  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 26, 2009 4:27:46 PM(UTC)
Fireweed

Groups: Registered

Thank you for your fast reply. My model number is 665.75801000. I am also posting a photograph of the model label that is on the stove. Much appreciation for your attention to my questions.

Originally Posted by: Gene Go to Quoted Post
The model number you posted does not come up and without correct model number we can not proceed further. Verify and repost the model number.

Gene.
Fireweed attached the following image(s):
StoveModelLabel.jpg
Gene  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, August 26, 2009 8:37:24 PM(UTC)
Gene

Groups: Senior Expert, Administrators

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Fireweed Go to Quoted Post
I have been erratically getting an error code indicating a keypad/control panel. If the problem continues, I will replace whatever needs replacing. The metal part holding the electronics is 827234. The control panel electronics part # appears to be 8273640. Questions:
1) Would I need to order both the metal housing part and the electronics part together, or could I just order the electronics part?
2) Does the touchpad come with the electronics part?
3) If the touchpad is a separate part, can I peel it off the front of the stove to look under it without damaging anything?
4) If the electronics part is a separate part that I could order and install on my existing metal part, can you help me understand how the electronics part is affixed to the metal? It seems awfully securely fastened, but maybe I just don't understand the fasteners. I am attaching a photos.
THANK YOU!

1) I'm assuming "the metal housing part" is the control panel (#3 on the diagram). You do not need this part and it is no longer available.

2) & 3) The touch pad, aka a membrane switch sold separate. It is very easy to damage it if you'll try to peel it off.

4) As far as I can see on the diagram, the control board (#12) secured with a few screws (#13) which is pretty standard.

- The control board Part number: AP3180904
Part number: AP3180904

- The membrane switch Part number: AP3120635
Part number: AP3120635

Gene.