Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
clintvic Posted: Tuesday, June 8, 2010 7:59:20 PM(UTC)

Summary of this post:
Kenmore # 33733 replaced by WB27x425, GE # AP2025475
Whirlpool #AP3104398, WB27x519 is different from GE above.

I researched the pictures for the Whirlpool board and it only has 3 wire terminals on the right side of the board - needs 5. It also only has 4 wire terminals on the bottom of the board and it needs 6.

After checking all links and pictures, I will need to get the GE board AP2025475 @ $165.47 from Appliance Parts Pros. They are the least expensive and there shipping to Hawaii is very reasonable.
Thank you for all your help in finding numbers and pictures. I hope that this post will be of help to someone in the future.
Aloha clintvic :)
denman Posted: Tuesday, June 8, 2010 1:02:34 AM(UTC)

When I use that number I also come up with the same board AP2025475.

Looking at the capacitors and resistors I would guess they are spark arrestors for the relays. May well be they have been removed as they were causing more problems than solving.

AP2025475 is $165.47 made by GE
But what also comes up is AP3104398 at $98.33 made by Whirlpool.

I would call or email AppliancePartsPros to see if they can confirm that there is no difference in the boards and if there is no difference I would get the cheaper one.
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
clintvic Posted: Monday, June 7, 2010 4:19:06 PM(UTC)

The part # from my owners manual is 337633. I don't know if that would be of any help.
The part # that I gave you earlier was from the Sears service dept computer.
denman Posted: Monday, June 7, 2010 11:42:01 AM(UTC)

The part I showed was what came up when I used WB27x425 to search on the AppliancePartsPros parts site.

If you got the number directly off your old board then odds are it is the correct one.

I cannot comment why it does not have the resistors and unfortunately getting info from GE is harder than Sears. Could be the part has been updated.

By the way the "cans" are the relays.
clintvic Posted: Monday, June 7, 2010 8:29:10 AM(UTC)

This board is very close. There are 3 small cans (for lack of the proper word) and i think resistors to the left of the transformer (see empty holes left of transformer on picture. I can attach a picture if only I knew how.
denman Posted: Sunday, June 6, 2010 3:43:15 AM(UTC)

Could this be it?
Part number: AP2025475
Part number: AP2025475

Click on the picture to get more info.
clintvic Posted: Saturday, June 5, 2010 7:38:55 PM(UTC)

I need to replace the relay board for the oven but can't find any links for a part number or links for ordering descriptions.
I did get a part number from Sears 22-364-WB27x425 but that number went nowhere. Just like the Sears Parts site.:( :confused: