Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
ffspiel Posted: Sunday, June 6, 2010 4:10:23 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: richappy Go to Quoted Post
If your timer is metal, remove the cover and check for burnt contacts, if so, that confirms a bad timer.

Safe to assume that it isn't correct that a washing machine sits idle (soaks?) during a wash cycle multiple times? Thanks for the reply.... rob
richappy Posted: Sunday, June 6, 2010 6:59:57 AM(UTC)

If your timer is metal, remove the cover and check for burnt contacts, if so, that confirms a bad timer.
ffspiel Posted: Saturday, June 5, 2010 9:17:38 AM(UTC)

Hello Board,

I was hoping to get some help. I recently acquired the washer as listed above. The washer seems to cycle through wash, rinse, spin...etc., but not quite normally, I believe. This is what's going on...

-In the normal wash setting, the machine seems to go through the wash cycle rather quickly, shorter than the ten minutes prescribed by the timer, but not by much.

My main concern:

- In the "Ultra Cleaning" setting, when the water level has reached max capacity and the machine is supposed to aggitate, the machine won't start aggitating immediately. And while in its wash cycle, the machine seems to wash "intermittantly", that is wash a bit (maybe 2-3 minutes) then perhaps soak for a minute or so... then go back to aggitate. It seems to be random (aggitate, soak, aggitate soak cycle...). Is it normal for this model to "soak" when it is in a washing cycle?

Ultimately, could this be a timer problem, and if so, is there more than one timer for this machine... and if so, which timer is the most likely problem for the actions that I'm describing?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks and have a great weekend. ~ Rob