Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Sunday, February 26, 2023 6:27:21 AM(UTC)

Ice maker now has no lights. Nothing happens when I push the levers to get ice or water
Gene Posted: Friday, June 20, 2008 3:21:43 PM(UTC)

Hi Rod,

I'm glad you were able to fix it.

Gene.
rleal79 Posted: Friday, June 20, 2008 2:07:04 PM(UTC)

Hi!
I replaced the ice maker and everything is working fine.

Thanks Rod
Gene Posted: Sunday, June 15, 2008 3:20:22 PM(UTC)

If there is no 120VAC between the "L" & "N" test points, remove the ice maker and check the black wire in the ice maker wire harness for continuity. If there is no continuity then the thermal fuse which is spliced into the black wire is open due to excessive heat.

I would recommend to replace the ice maker in such case.

- The part number for the ice maker is AP2984633

Here are the break down diagrams for the Whirlpool refrigerator Model ED22DQXEB01

Gene.
rleal79 Posted: Sunday, June 15, 2008 12:16:14 PM(UTC)

does the refrigerator have a breaker or fuse that i can replace. Everything works except the ice maker?

Thanks Rod
rleal79 Posted: Saturday, June 14, 2008 8:42:37 AM(UTC)

Hi!
performed multimeter test nothing occurred,

Thanks Rod
Gene Posted: Friday, June 13, 2008 5:59:35 PM(UTC)

Hi Rod,

Perform tests as described in one of our previous posts http://forum.appliancepartspros...-maker-quit-working.html and post the results.

Gene.
rleal79 Posted: Friday, June 13, 2008 5:31:41 AM(UTC)

Hi!
I have a Whirlpool model ED22DQXEB01 refrigerator, recently the icemaker started over flowing with water. I replaced the water valve that provides the water to the water despenser and the water to the icemaker. The water despenser continues to work but there is no water to the ice maker tray. The hose from the the water valve is not stopped up. I have had this refrigerator about 15 years. I have had to replace the water valve on a yearly basis. I did replaced the full ice maker about three years ago. I dont want to replace the ice maker unless that is the problem? The ice thing that pushes the ice out of the tray is at 12 oclock. I have raised the icemaker arm up and down and nothing happens?

Thanks Rod