Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Bicarman Posted: Friday, January 18, 2019 12:26:42 PM(UTC)

I am having trouble with my washer, can someone please help! The motor stopped working the other day. I ordered a new motor and then realized the size changed so I ordered a new stator. I received the same error code so I checked voltages and resistance as asked in other posts. There is 5vdc present and 11.6 ohms across the pins. I’ve checked the hall sensor and get a variation when the drum is moved. Both my new motor and old produce the same results. My guess is they are both good. I cleaned and lubed the connections and checked continuity. Nothing seemed to help. I even bought a new PCB which gave me a water sensor error right away. First thought was the PCB is bad out of box. I bought another and get the same results. So one PCB does not seem to work the motor and the new ones think my sensor is bad even after replacing it. I tried to do the eeprom reset but nothing happens. When I enter quick test mode everything works except the motor test, with the original PCB. The new PCB displays its version but as soon I start any test I get a sensor error. I’m ready to give up, please help!

Thanks,
Brent