Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
bhorv67 Posted: Tuesday, November 13, 2018 9:28:24 AM(UTC)

The lower spray arm has a rotating spray wheel on the end of the arm. The wheel spins freely and so does the arm. The problem is when the cycle is running, the arm stays in one place while the spray wheel spins. The arm should rotate around. It's not stuck, I can move the arm, and if I do and close the door again, the arm will rotate one time and stop in the same place. there's nothing blocking the arm that I can find. I've cleaned all the lower arm parts and can confirm there is no food blocking the water.

There's a plastic part that locks the spray arm assembly to the bottom of the washer. I can be locked in place in 2 different places (180 degrees opposite). If I put the plastic part on the opposite side, the spray arm will then stop in a different place, but will not rotate around during the cycle.

I've had a repair tech look at the washer but couldn't find what the problem is.

Appreciate any help. thanks