Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
joylohmer Posted: Saturday, May 11, 2019 12:17:25 PM(UTC)

Following. I am having the same problem with a Samsung Electric dryer that is barely over 3 years old.
Z06neight Posted: Thursday, May 9, 2019 2:57:47 PM(UTC)

Any solution ever given for this? I'm having the same issue but with an electric dryer.
Thank you.
JMichael88 Posted: Wednesday, October 3, 2018 12:50:34 PM(UTC)

Hello All,

I am new here to this forum but could really use some help. I have a Samsung Electric Dryer, Model #DV43H5000EW/A3 that runs but will not produce any heat. I did some internet research and it seems a common issue is a bad element. I bought and installed a new element, hi limit and thermal cut off and I'm experiencing the same results.

The dryer runs good, no unusual noises, no error codes. There is a red blinking waffle/grid type icon that flashes when I power the unit on. I can't recall if this has always been there or if this could be trying to tell me something.

I have checked all vent hoses, dryer is free of lint, can't find any clogs anywhere.

I have been hit pretty hard by the Hurricane and my money is pretty tight right now and that is why I would like to do this myself, if possible.

Does anyone have a suggestion for what could be causing this?

Thank you very much for any help you could offer.