Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
TxDan Posted: Sunday, March 19, 2017 5:07:55 PM(UTC)

Hi Guys,

I have a 4-5 years old G.E. Advantium 120 Microwave Confection Oven that is giving me fits. Starts out after family gather, it just was dead. Replaced the Magnetron Overheat switch and power came back. Tested oven and it worked but buzzing loudly and Thermal blew in 5 minutes as it got hot, very Hot. Pulled oven out and Magnetron over 250F and loud buzzing. Ordered new thermal and relaxed. Got power back and Transformer was buzzing in clock mode. Power to Transformer in clock mode with no program running. Ordered new thermal with new transformer and Magnatron. Two days later when new parts arrived, installed Transformer and Magnatron. Power still on when it clock mode so got advise and installed control board. Oven now has stopped power to transformer and is acting correctly but not heating when I program use. Replaced capacitor and diode. Still does not get hot. Gets 4 & 8 amps out of transformer. New Transformer, Magnatron, Control (Relay PCB) board, Capacator & Diode. All I can think that might be wrong is the Power PCB board? Suggestions?

Dan