Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
ppoomi Posted: Monday, April 6, 2015 11:07:46 PM(UTC)

They replaced it and it worked a while and the thermostat went out again. The parts diagram on this website show two thermostats.

pass4sure 100-101 brain dump
KevinD76 Posted: Monday, April 6, 2015 8:12:46 AM(UTC)

Sorry about original post, the wires that I crossed were blue and yellow, not blue and orange out of the terminal wiring harness.
KevinD76 Posted: Monday, April 6, 2015 8:07:28 AM(UTC)

I have a 10 year old Frigidaire gas range, and can't get the bake and broil to ignite at the same time. I am getting 120V going into the #4 terminal, and can get the broiler to ignite, but not the bake element. After extensive troubleshooting and parts changing, I have cut and crossed the orange and blue (crossing the bake and broil outputs on the #1 and #2 terminals) and the bake will ignite, but not the broil. I am at a loss on why this is happening. I have replaced the ignitor for the bake pilot light, thinking that was it, then the control board and that didn't fix it. I've even went as far as changing (re-soldering) the bake relay on the control board thinking that the problem and still no fix. Any thoughts, wife is ready for a new range, but am sure its a simple fix that I am missing?