Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
jflynn1 Posted: Friday, August 29, 2014 4:02:59 AM(UTC)

Can anyone show me where to find the thermistor/owi sensor. The tech sheet says to disconnect/reconnect 2 times within 6 seconds. I do not know where this part is located.
jflynn1 Posted: Thursday, August 28, 2014 6:20:27 AM(UTC)

"high temp wash" led blinking. Reset procedure does not work. power off for several minutes does not work. the "normal" cycle led will blink also when I try to reset. The cancel button will also blink when I push that. So I can have high temp wash, normal and cancel all blinking at the same time. cancel goes off when I push start, normal and high temp still blink, then eventually the normal goes off and only the high temp wash blinks. I cannot follow the technical instructions for testing the keypad. I cant figure out how to disconnect and reconnect the thermistor/owi sensor if the door is latched and the console is put back together as the instructions state. I am think I have a bad control panel, or bad element, or bad door latch. don't want to replace them all (especially the element cuz that looks like a lot of work).
water temp from the faucet is good.