Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Tuesday, September 7, 2021 10:26:22 PM(UTC)

I have a 5 yo Whirlpool side by side and all of the LED lights went out at the same time.
Model WRS342FIAM02
Gene Posted: Saturday, February 17, 2018 7:18:47 PM(UTC)

ghostrider Posted: Saturday, February 17, 2018 7:31:06 AM(UTC)

Im following most of these posts in this thread regarding the IR boards and the status of the red LED. But no one saying whether in addition to holding in the flapper they are or are not also pushing in on the door light switch above ????

Im trying to determine the normal behavior of this red LED.....

Thanks,
ghostrider
Gene Posted: Wednesday, January 17, 2018 5:33:51 PM(UTC)

Greg,

Go back to the first page of this thread and perform the troubleshooting as described there.

Here are the break down diagrams for Model GSF26C5EXB00
Greg H. Posted: Monday, January 15, 2018 7:16:00 PM(UTC)

i've now replaced the inlet valve....still not making ice....Greg
Greg H. Posted: Friday, January 12, 2018 7:34:59 AM(UTC)

My bad....it’s GSF26C5EXB00
Gene Posted: Thursday, January 11, 2018 11:08:34 PM(UTC)

The model number you posted does not come up. Please verify and repost it.
Greg H. Posted: Thursday, January 11, 2018 9:16:23 AM(UTC)

My Whirpool side by side model GEF26C5EXBOO is not making ice....the drinking water side works fine....I replaced the ice maker and it made 2 cycles of ice and has not made any since....any help would be greatful....Greg
kidmims Posted: Saturday, July 25, 2015 9:11:15 AM(UTC)

I have a Whirlpool model # GS5SHAXNL00 and ran a diagnostic status. It'll blink twice and pause and repeat when door is opened. When I push back the flapper door, the red light stays on. My ice maker has stopped making ice all of a sudden. I don't hear it filling up in the ice maker at all but I am able to get water from the door dispenser. I checked the ice maker and nothing is in there to clog it up. What can I do to make it work again without having to call a technician to come and fix it? Please help! We would like to have ice again, especially living in Texas. Thanks!
Kathy Love Posted: Saturday, June 7, 2014 7:06:21 AM(UTC)

I am having the same issue---SbS has stopped making ice. There is water to the system, because the water dispenser works. When I unblock the beam, the LED on the right glows red continuously.
Any ideas of what I should do? I'm here in rural France where it's not easy to get advice on this, so any help much appreciated!