Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
bambiblaster Posted: Friday, April 4, 2008 7:43:26 PM(UTC)

There is a tech sheet under the top .. it will have the testing and trouble shooting steps...
bobbertj Posted: Sunday, February 3, 2008 5:25:06 AM(UTC)

This is like the large washer.Is similiar to the stack units except it is just the washer. I have narrowed it down to a solinoid that shifts from spin to agitate cylces or a defective timer. I don't think it's the timer as it doesn't spin when you put it in the separate spin cycle.How do you test out a solenoid with the following specs?AC127V50/80,150mA.If you have any other suggestions I would like to get this running again.Thank You
misterfixall Posted: Saturday, February 2, 2008 3:34:47 PM(UTC)

is this an apartment size washer that rolls to sink 110 volts? are you saying machine does fill + agitate +drain. the only thing it does not do is spin?l
bobbertj Posted: Friday, February 1, 2008 5:07:37 PM(UTC)

Gene thanks for trying.I hope that someone else might have worked on the smaller type washer.
Gene Posted: Friday, February 1, 2008 1:38:51 PM(UTC)

Unfortunately I do not have any experience with such washer.

Maybe somebody else on the forum can help you better.

Gene.
bobbertj Posted: Friday, February 1, 2008 8:40:26 AM(UTC)

I have retried washer and agitator is working.The machine doesn't spin, but water fills and pumps out.Could this be a coupler hub assembly problem?