Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Friday, December 28, 2012 3:18:05 PM(UTC)

Hello George,

You are on the right track. The correction is to replace the control board. I would recommend to order the new overlay too because it's adhered to the control board. If you need the correct part numbers, post the end of the model number.

Gene.
GeorgePo Posted: Thursday, December 27, 2012 3:17:30 PM(UTC)

We've had this range about 5 years. I noticed about 2 weeks ago that the display would randomly go off and the clock would be running slow. Last week while using the oven, it kept clicking and the display would turn off and then back on. Now, it seems to just keep clicking over and over and the oven won't come up to temp. I am guessing there is some kind of relay issue with the control panel...it's trying to kick on...but can't. The burners work fine. Is my assumption correct? If I just replace the control board, should this fix my issue? Any help is very much appreciated. Thanks!