Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Simon / APP Team Posted: Monday, October 22, 2012 7:50:45 AM(UTC)

You are welcome.

Simon.
benlomand Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2012 11:05:08 AM(UTC)

Simon,

After some digging, my wife found that we had wisely extended our warranty when we bought the machine.

I called and a service man made it out by the end of the week. He immediate suspected the motor, I suggested the filter.

Come to find out, the filter connector to the AC supply was not fully inserted which of course solved the loss of power problem, but when the tech hooked up the motor, still no go. He changed the motor and was on his way.

So, lesson learned? Not really. The machine worked fine for two years then after a particularly violent vibration episode, it was done.

Interestingly, the motor according to name plate is wired three phase. The sophisticated electronics in these household appliances.....I'm not so sure that is a good idea.

Oh well. Thanks for your help.
Simon / APP Team Posted: Friday, October 12, 2012 3:32:45 PM(UTC)

You are welcome.
Good luck.

Simon.
benlomand Posted: Friday, October 12, 2012 2:20:53 PM(UTC)

Hey thanks Simon. I managed to get that far in determining the cause, but have not actually checked out the filter yet.

I have no power at the board, all points to the filter as you mentioned. I'll drop a response when I figure this puppy out.
Simon / APP Team Posted: Friday, October 12, 2012 1:03:41 PM(UTC)

Hi.

The fuse you mentioned controls the power to the motor inverter board. You still should have power to the main control and water inlet valve.
Check if there is 120VAC to the main board between RB and WR. If the correct voltage present - the board is bad.
No voltage - check the filter Part number: WH12X10408
benlomand Posted: Friday, October 12, 2012 4:45:34 AM(UTC)

Greetings,

Yesterday my otherwise functional GE HydroWave washer became unbalanced and vibrated to a stop before I could get to it.

Now the machine will not operate, has no indicator lights, just like I said. Dead.

I've read about a neutral wire fuse in the harness. Sounds like a good bet for me an electrician. What say pros before I tear into this project?

P.S.

I tried the error code reset, don't help.

I tried to put in in the service mode, nothing lights.

I have power at the receptacle.

Thanks for any help on this matter.