Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Ron in Atlanta burbs Posted: Thursday, October 4, 2012 6:48:58 AM(UTC)

D-u-h-h-h, on my part. Thanks for calling that to my attention. Also, I just now saw where you had attached the tech sheet. I just printed it out. As soon as I find my magnifying glass for these old eyes, I'll start the process. Thanks again, I'll keep you posted. Wish me luck.
denman Posted: Wednesday, October 3, 2012 4:36:45 AM(UTC)

Since you have lights the fuse will be OK.
It is Item 6 in Section 1 of the parts if you look at the wiring diagram it kills all power to the control board.
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
Ron in Atlanta burbs Posted: Wednesday, October 3, 2012 3:24:39 AM(UTC)

Can you please repeat that first recommendation that you made? I believe I recall that you said to check the resistance across the the Thermal Fuse, Item Number AP4423189 / Manufacturer's Number W10258275 by Whirlpool. I believe you said it should be 0 ohms. Is that correct? Any special tips in doing this?
denman Posted: Tuesday, October 2, 2012 1:38:14 PM(UTC)

Sorry but I do not know.
Ron in Atlanta burbs Posted: Tuesday, October 2, 2012 8:50:13 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: denman Go to Quoted Post
Here are your parts
Replacement parts for Whirlpool KUDI02FRSS1 UNDERCOUNTER DISHWASHER | AppliancePartsPros.com

See the attachment for the tech sheet.

Try the diagnostics.

Could be a keypad problem. You would have to check the keypad output with a meter to confirm this.

den man,
you posted an initial reply to my question about checking the resistance in the bimetal fuselink. Now I cannot find that response. Where did it go?
denman Posted: Tuesday, October 2, 2012 12:25:15 AM(UTC)

Here are your parts
Replacement parts for Whirlpool KUDI02FRSS1 UNDERCOUNTER DISHWASHER | AppliancePartsPros.com

See the attachment for the tech sheet.

Try the diagnostics.

Could be a keypad problem. You would have to check the keypad output with a meter to confirm this.
Ron in Atlanta burbs Posted: Sunday, September 30, 2012 11:56:17 AM(UTC)

I replaced the electronic control panel (a Whirlpool part) and the dishwasher still malfunctions. The lights flash and it doesn't operate. Suggestions?