Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Simon / APP Team Posted: Sunday, October 14, 2012 1:53:29 PM(UTC)

Hi.

You need to get a new valve.

Simon.
easymoney12 Posted: Friday, October 12, 2012 5:46:34 PM(UTC)

Hi Simon, if I am correct, the top terminals are the broiler & across them I have continuity. I don't have continuity across the bottom terminals. Is the gas valve fixable or is it replacement only? Thanks
Simon / APP Team Posted: Friday, October 12, 2012 3:39:58 PM(UTC)

Hi.

Check the continuity of the safety gas valve coil (the bake part of it). If no continuity - replace it.

Safety valve Part number: WB19K14
Part number: WB19K14

Post the results.

Simon.
easymoney12 Posted: Friday, October 12, 2012 2:42:46 PM(UTC)

Hi Simon, with the igniter disconnected, across the wires the meter reads .3. What should I have?
Simon / APP Team Posted: Thursday, October 11, 2012 3:25:58 PM(UTC)

Hi.

To check the voltage you need to disconnect the ignitor and touch each supply wire with you meter probe, reading the voltage between two supply wires.

Simon.
easymoney12 Posted: Thursday, October 11, 2012 2:42:35 PM(UTC)

Hi Simon, I turn the stove on and use a meter to check for the voltage at the igniter wires.
Simon / APP Team Posted: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 4:08:52 PM(UTC)

Hi.

Could you please explain what do you use and how you check the voltage at the igniter.

Simon.
easymoney12 Posted: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 2:52:11 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Simon / APP Team Go to Quoted Post
Hi.

You need to touch both igniter contacts with your meter probes to see if there is 120VAC going to the igniter. If not - check the gas valve coil for continuity.

Post the results.

Simon.

Hello Simon, I do have 120vac at my igniter, but it does not glow. I also have 120vac coming out of the igniter. Does this mean my new igniter was bad, or am I missing something? Thanks
Simon / APP Team Posted: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 6:42:57 PM(UTC)

Hi.

You need to touch both igniter contacts with your meter probes to see if there is 120VAC going to the igniter. If not - check the gas valve coil for continuity.

Post the results.

Simon.
easymoney12 Posted: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 3:49:06 PM(UTC)

Lookin for help. Lightining ran in on my stove & got my control panel. Replaced it but my Oven will not light. Replaced the igniter & still won't light. I have 120volts going to igniter & coming out other wire but the igniter coil does not glow. The broiler does light though. What's up with that?