Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Dean Haustead Posted: Wednesday, October 19, 2016 8:52:04 PM(UTC)

You can contact to service center and they are solve your problem properly.
Navon Posted: Sunday, October 16, 2016 3:32:04 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: RowRow Go to Quoted Post
I have a Kitchenaid refrigerator (KSCS23INSS01) and the top shelf lights on the fridge side will not work. I tried new bulbs, but didn't work. Lower down in fridge side there's another light that goes on fine. The freezer lights work fine. The lights on the water/ice dispenser work fine. It's just the top two bulbs on the fridge side that are not working. Both went out about 6 months ago and I was able to get one replacement bulb to work (the other socket didn't work after that). Now, both sockets will not work with new bulbs.

Any thoughts? Thanks.

Hi there,

I realize this is an old post, but I'm in the same situation and wondering whether you found a solution?

Any advise would be much appriciated.
Simon / APP Team Posted: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 4:40:31 PM(UTC)

Hi.

With the fridge unplugged check the contacts inside the light

socket Part number: 4387478
Part number: 4387478

Here are the breakdown diagrams and Replacement parts for Whirlpool KSCS23INSS01 REFRIGERATOR | AppliancePartsPros.com

Thank you. Post the results.

Simon.
RowRow Posted: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 8:16:48 AM(UTC)

I have a Kitchenaid refrigerator (KSCS23INSS01) and the top shelf lights on the fridge side will not work. I tried new bulbs, but didn't work. Lower down in fridge side there's another light that goes on fine. The freezer lights work fine. The lights on the water/ice dispenser work fine. It's just the top two bulbs on the fridge side that are not working. Both went out about 6 months ago and I was able to get one replacement bulb to work (the other socket didn't work after that). Now, both sockets will not work with new bulbs.

Any thoughts? Thanks.