Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Monday, March 19, 2012 2:38:41 PM(UTC)

This part is the wash impeller. If you were able to remove the screw on top of it, then just pull the impeller straight up.

Gene.
tops1965 Posted: Monday, March 19, 2012 1:52:46 PM(UTC)

That would be no 11.
Gene Posted: Monday, March 19, 2012 1:26:39 PM(UTC)

Which part did you call "impeller cover"? Can you refer to the numbers at the diagram?

Gene.
tops1965 Posted: Saturday, March 17, 2012 6:42:07 PM(UTC)

Gene, I was able to take off the pump cover (no14) and the screw and seal (no12) but for the life of me I cant figure how to get the impeller cover off. When I try to turn it with a vice grip it feels like its turning the motor. There must be a hex underneath I need to grip to get it off?
tops1965 Posted: Saturday, March 17, 2012 6:00:51 PM(UTC)

Can I access the top of the pump from inside the machine or do I need to get at it from below?
Gene Posted: Saturday, March 17, 2012 4:50:40 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: tops1965 Go to Quoted Post
...when I push the cancel/drain button the motor hums for a few seconds, clicks and shuts off without draining any water. Is it possibly the solenoid?...

There are no solenoids. The motor has the overload protection which makes such clicking sound.
If there are any water marks on the motor, it had a slow water leak for some time, which caused damage to the motor bearings and/or windings.

If there are no such marks, then remove the top parts from the pump and check for a foreign objects inside and/or broken impellers.

Post the results.

Gene.
tops1965 Posted: Saturday, March 17, 2012 4:26:15 PM(UTC)

I did that. The check valve was fine. What alarms me is when I push the cancel/drain button the motor hums for a few seconds, clicks and shuts off without draining any water. Is it possibly the solenoid? Thanks for the help.
Gene Posted: Saturday, March 17, 2012 3:27:24 PM(UTC)

Very likely the problem is a clogged check valve (the piece where the drain hose is connected to at the pump). It is shown as #15 at the diagram. Unscrew the check valve and check it inside.

- The check valve Part number: AP2910020
tops1965 Posted: Saturday, March 17, 2012 5:49:41 AM(UTC)

OK, I think it is DU945PWSQ0. Thanks!
Gene Posted: Friday, March 16, 2012 6:49:04 PM(UTC)

Hi John,

The model number you posted is incorrect. Verify and repost it please. The name plate should be on the door frame.

Gene.