Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
joel oncale Posted: Tuesday, July 9, 2013 10:57:34 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: DavidDaCosta Go to Quoted Post
The green "clean" light won't stop blinking. We are unabale to get the dishwasher to do anything. We have unplugged it for several days at a time, but when we plug it back in, the light resumes blinking
It is a Kenmore Ultrawash Quietguard4.
Not sure how old it is.

Thanks Gene, this worked on my Whirpool, I purchased a newer home with all Whirlpool appliances and I have replaced the washer and dryer because they broke, I had to buy a pump for the dishwasher and replace it and the fridgekeeps freezing in the wall between the freezer and fridge causing all the food to go bad in the fridge. If anyone is listening "PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM WHIRLPOOL PRODUCTS".
Gene Posted: Friday, September 7, 2012 3:46:48 PM(UTC)

You are welcome Kevin. We are glad to hear we could help you out. If there is anything else we can help you with, drop us a line.

Gene.
Kevin13 Posted: Thursday, September 6, 2012 8:26:12 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Gene Go to Quoted Post
We are glad to hear we could help you out. If there is anything else we can help you with, drop us a line.

Gene.
Thanks Gene for the info. I had a blinking light also. The heating element was bad and i replaced it. From a previous repair on our frig. the serviceman punched in a code after replacing a circuit board so i thought i would have to do the same for the dishwasher. The parts were delivered fast. I'm very pleased with this website. The dishwasher is up and running. Thanks for your time and willingness to help us out. By the way it is a Kenmore Ultra Wash QuiteGuard deluxe.
Gene Posted: Friday, August 24, 2012 2:44:44 PM(UTC)

We are glad to hear we could help you out. If there is anything else we can help you with, drop us a line.

Gene.
xcdad Posted: Thursday, August 23, 2012 11:45:52 PM(UTC)

Yes, pressing those keys in this sequence worked for me. All the lights came on and when I closed/latched the door the dishwasher lights all turned off even that clean blinking light. Thanks, now I won't need to call a service man or purchase another dishwasher. Thank you Gene! And Thank you Google.com for finding this great website.
Gene Posted: Thursday, February 23, 2012 3:32:46 PM(UTC)

Press the following keys, in order, in less than 6 seconds, while in standby: Heated Dry, Normal, Heated Dry, Normal. Press the Start key. Wait a few seconds and open the door.

Give it a try.

If the problem will return, check the heating circuit.

Gene.
DavidDaCosta Posted: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 6:15:54 PM(UTC)

Mod. #665.16032401
Ser. #FS0706705
Stock #16032
Type No. 565-D (or the D could be a 0. the font was too small to see for sure)
Gene Posted: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 4:36:58 PM(UTC)

What is the complete model number of the dishwasher?

Gene.
DavidDaCosta Posted: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 12:02:30 PM(UTC)

The green "clean" light won't stop blinking. We are unabale to get the dishwasher to do anything. We have unplugged it for several days at a time, but when we plug it back in, the light resumes blinking
It is a Kenmore Ultrawash Quietguard4.
Not sure how old it is.