Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
sidfink43 Posted: Friday, January 20, 2012 4:55:22 PM(UTC)

That almost certainly sounds like the problem is with the board.

The good news, if you buy from this site and the part does not fix the problem you can return it. As long as the problem is not at the connector end I am thinking a new board will solve your problem.
buldog9 Posted: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 11:45:18 AM(UTC)

Hello all, My washer started with the DL code, so I replaced the door lock mechanism, which then it worked for 3-4 wash cycles, now it is displaying the F 11 code, I find that there is an intermittant connection at the PC board located on top and rear of unit, if I wiggle connector or hold connector tight to board, unit will work. If I let go, unit stops working and code flashes.My question is, do you think replacing the board will fix this? My next attempt will be to try and clean contacts, if possible. I am hesitant to just buy board as it is $240.00. Thanks for any help on this.