Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
woodcut Posted: Friday, March 19, 2010 9:20:02 AM(UTC)

Thanks Appliance Junk. I had the same problem as jherman. Now it's fixed. I just wanted to note that the clips that you were talking about on the lower door need to be pressed down, not up. I spent the first 15 minutes trying to lift them up with a flat head screwdriver!
ApplianceJunk Posted: Saturday, July 28, 2007 2:07:26 PM(UTC)

To remove the door springs you just take the bottom front cover off of the dryer.
There are a couple clips towards the top corners that you can release with a flat blade screwdriver.

Once you get that bottom front cover off you will see the springs and what you need to do.
jherman Posted: Saturday, July 28, 2007 9:11:50 AM(UTC)

The dryer door does not stay closed after my young son layed on the door. To close it I have to close hard then it still pops open.:mad: I have to duct tape it to keep it closed.:p It appears as though the hinges are bent. I have ordered and received the correct replacement hinges, but can not figure out how to replace them. When the screws are removed from the hinges and door to remove the hinges, there appears to be a spring that is holding the hinges inside the cabinet. What else do I need to do to remove the hinges and how to I remove any parts that I have to, etc. I appreciate any help I can get. :confused:
Thanks,
J Herman