Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
denman Posted: Monday, April 6, 2009 3:13:02 AM(UTC)

Here are your parts
Replacement parts for FRG GLEF396CSB | AppliancePartsPros.com

Here is a wiring diagram and a tech sheet
ftp://ftp.electrolux-na.com/Pr...pringfield/316255317.pdf
ftp://ftp.electrolux-na.com/Pr...ingfield/316259183en.pdf

I would check the temperature probe/sensor but the unit should have given an error code.

Check the wiring as the bake and broil do use a common return wire.
Be sure to unplug the unit when doing this.

The only other thing you can do is check to make sure everything is OK with the 240 volts going to the board. I do not recommend you do this unless you have some experience using a meter and working on appliances. The unit runs on 240 volts which is very dangerous.

If all OK then odds are high that it is the control board.
I did notice that the board is listed as F20, often it means the board has been updated.
THIS FORUM IS DEAD!!!!!!!
tweety Posted: Sunday, April 5, 2009 10:43:24 AM(UTC)

Any help would be great. My oven doesn't come on at all. The controls on the touch pad work just fine, the stove top works also, the elements never heat up even though the controls say they are on and warming up. The broiler does the same thing, set it to broil, says it's broiling and the elements is cold. There was never a "error code" that came up, working one day, not the next. Afriend checked the elements with a meter and said they are good, is it really going to be the control/touch pad panel????? Thanks Tweety