Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
magtalas Posted: Friday, November 1, 2013 8:14:20 AM(UTC)

If you are experiencing a no heat on your microwave (regardless of barand), it's always the same component....
1. Check the diode
2. Check the capacitor
3. Check the magnetron

These three components are the most common parts that will go bad.
If all three check-out good, your other option is to check the transformer.
:cool:
Drags1998 Posted: Saturday, March 28, 2009 12:09:18 PM(UTC)

TRUST ME!!!!!!! Go back on them!!! UNLESS you have worked on these before, call them. You can really get HURT if you touch the wrong thing!!!!:)
ladymay65 Posted: Friday, March 27, 2009 10:41:48 PM(UTC)

I have a micro combo unit whose model number is KEMS378SSS00 and the microwave runs but doesn't heat. I am pretty handy at diagnosing and fixing things but I need a little help. From what I have been able to gather, it seems like it must be the magnetron or maybe a diode. Is there a manual I can get a hold of that would tell me the right way to take it apart and where to go from there?

Perhaps just the right instructions from someone may be enough. Please give me your expert opinions of what I should do.

Oh, by the way. I just bought this unit from a discount appliance place. Of course they said it all worked fine and I believed them. Now I get online and find a bunch of bad reviews of the outfit so I am unsure whether they will make good on their promise to fix anything that is wrong with it or not. Guess I should have just forked out the cash for a new one.

This is why I want to try to figure out what is wrong with it myself. I am scared that I will get no satisfaction from them and will have to fix it myself.

Let me know what you think,

Thanks so much,

Sharon