Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
TechnicianBrian Posted: Thursday, March 5, 2009 6:53:37 PM(UTC)

Not hard or time consuming at all. It's what I consider a DIY'er repair as anyone with basic tools and mechanical ability can do it themselves.
bobmeng Posted: Thursday, March 5, 2009 6:34:39 PM(UTC)

the roper model # is RAS8245EQ21
bobmeng Posted: Thursday, March 5, 2009 6:33:08 PM(UTC)

Thanks for the input and reference. I will be looking for that on Saturday and will let you know the results. There was no mention of not spinning, but don't know if it is or not. Is this a very difficult or time consuming part to replace?
TechnicianBrian Posted: Thursday, March 5, 2009 5:37:09 PM(UTC)

Well if you hear the motor running, the coupler (AP3963893) is a logical failure as it provides drive to the gearbox. Of course the complaint will usually be the washer will not spin. The coupler is located under the washer and a failure usually leaves a calling card of little bits of rubber under the washer.
bobmeng Posted: Thursday, March 5, 2009 10:37:57 AM(UTC)

My roper does not agitate, What might be a common problem that I should look at to repair this.