Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Gene Posted: Monday, March 2, 2009 2:01:10 PM(UTC)

You are welcome. I'm glad you were able to fix it.

Gene.
scottmiles Posted: Monday, March 2, 2009 10:36:09 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Gene Go to Quoted Post
Hi Scott,

1. You are absolutely right.

2. The "flat" connector on the overload should be connected to the Blue wire (incoming hot wire). The "flat" connector on the compressor is probably the ground and it is not necessary to connect it.

Here are the break down and the wiring diagram for the Crosley refrigerator Model CT19B6FQ

Gene.

Thanks Gene for taking the time to help, that solves my problem.

Scott Miles
Gene Posted: Friday, February 27, 2009 3:23:48 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: scottmiles Go to Quoted Post
...1. There are 3 pins on the side of the compressor and it looks as though the starter connects to the bottom two and the overload to the top pin...

...2. There is also a flat connector on the overload as well as on the compressor...

Hi Scott,

1. You are absolutely right.

2. The "flat" connector on the overload should be connected to the Blue wire (incoming hot wire). The "flat" connector on the compressor is probably the ground and it is not necessary to connect it.

Here are the break down and the wiring diagram for the Crosley refrigerator Model CT19B6FQ

Gene.
scottmiles Posted: Thursday, February 26, 2009 2:57:15 PM(UTC)

I have a crosley refrigerator Model CT19B6f that we moved, when doing so the starter and overload came off the compressor. I would like to re-attach them correctly and am not sure how to do it. There are 3 pins on the side of the compressor and it looks as though the starter connects to the bottom two and the overload to the top pin. There is also a flat connector on the overload as well as on the compressor, should there also be a wire to connect those that we may have lost or do I have all I need?

Scott