Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
pgronvall Posted: Tuesday, November 6, 2007 4:59:06 PM(UTC)

Worked fine for years. This unit fills, runs then when finished there is soap suds in the bottom with water just to the inside bottom of the fine screen. I only have used dishwashing machine soap (cascade) and use jet dry in the correct dispenser (verified with my sometimes confused wife). It has started to make what I call a vibration "cow mooing" noise while running, it makes this noise only sporadically. I have cleaned the fine screen and large trap screen. I have removed the small drain cover and cleaned out some popcorn seeds, and the impeler turns ok, it turns and snaps forward as if a rubber band is wound inside somewhere, buts spins ok. I stuck my finger into the drain hole, there apears to be a back flow check flap. I held the check flap open, and disconnected the drain line from the disposal and blew thru the drain hose and got good flow back into the unit thu the check valve so I don't think the hose is clogged. I do notice water running at drain time thru the disposal when hooked up. I'm at a loss? Never had suds before, it covers the bottom after running up to the bottom of the bottom rack. I have run the unit empty on several cycles, in different modes, and done a rinse and hold, and cancel drain only..........still has suds.......................