Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
ignefeus Posted: Monday, May 23, 2011 10:00:27 AM(UTC)

Any help with what the possible problem could be would be very helpful. I am guessing the motor gear coupler. Just from what i read online, but rather ask someone who may have had this problem before.
ignefeus Posted: Monday, May 23, 2011 6:49:06 AM(UTC)

I have a kenmore washing machine. hear is my problem. I did a load of laundry everyhting was fine. When I took the clothes out to put in the drier there seemed to be a brown slime around the top holes of the tube inside the machine. So i tok the clothes out I then cleaned the washing machine I tried to do a load of laundry but with no clothes in the machine. Everything was fine it filled drained but then wouldnt spin. I tried it again the next day I put it just in spin cycle i used my hand to spin it and it started fine started flying but that was with no clothes in the machine, so as I thought it was fine I tried another load of laundry filled washed but wouldnt drain. So I am confused and have no clue what could be wrong, any ideas?