Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Tuesday, June 1, 2021 3:53:51 PM(UTC)

I have a duet ht frontload. It will get to about 12 minutes into a cycle with water in. Then it will flash an fh code and drain.
Guest Posted: Tuesday, June 1, 2021 3:52:32 PM(UTC)

I have a duet ht frontload. It will get to about 12 minutes into a cycle with water in. Then it will flash an fh code and drain.
ggdave Posted: Wednesday, November 10, 2010 9:32:12 AM(UTC)

fh code can be caused by a dirty airtrap. small part back of tub near bottom. it is some what opaque, if it looks dirty, it probably is. can be replaced or cleaned by using vinegar or pool acid. use a plastic pail mix pool acid and water (not very much, just enough to cover part) drop in part walk away for an hour. use gloves to remove part rinse, use a bottle brush if necessary and reinstall. neutralize acid by diluting with water and adding a little baking soda before dumping into a toilet or sink. pool acid will eat metal, concrete, your skin, etc.
Airtrap has a tube that attaches it to the flow control, if it is clogged, air pressure can not be created, and it is what the sensor uses to tell the control unit if water is indeed entering machine.
this part is never mentioned in troubleshooting.
carris69 Posted: Monday, August 9, 2010 4:27:34 PM(UTC)

im getting the fh code and no water is going in the machine it just throws up the code after a few mins of no water ive replaced the inlet valves it didnt help ive recently replaced the pump before this problem came along do you think its the ccu im tired of spending money on this thing its only 2 yrs old
misterfixall Posted: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 9:12:10 AM(UTC)

all i know is that i replaced the pump+ the problem resolved itself
ericsaraw Posted: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 7:31:38 AM(UTC)

I thought you said in your previous post that the pump was OK. I'm a little confused.

Thanks, Eric
misterfixall Posted: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 1:44:05 PM(UTC)

i replaced pump
ericsaraw Posted: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 12:26:46 PM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: misterfixall Go to Quoted Post
there is no problem with pump. it pumps out normally. customer now tells me it reads hf intermitantly +stops after 2minutes in beginning wash. then at other times it will complete the entire wash as if there is nothing wrong, maybe there is a siphoning problem,i will try replacing flow meter

Misterfixall,

What was the solution to this problem. This is exactly what my Duet washer is doing. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.
kayakcrzy Posted: Thursday, January 8, 2009 3:51:44 PM(UTC)

It is hard to tell from here. Sitting on my perch without my meter, does not help. Tom
misterfixall Posted: Thursday, January 8, 2009 9:01:44 AM(UTC)

there is no problem with pump. it pumps out normally. customer now tells me it reads hf intermitantly +stops after 2minutes in beginning wash. then at other times it will complete the entire wash as if there is nothing wrong, maybe there is a siphoning problem,i will try replacing flow meter