Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Joe / APP Team Posted: Thursday, January 27, 2011 11:03:44 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: lowride Go to Quoted Post
I have a Sharp carousel microwave. Over the last two days we have been heating food (using microwave safe cookware) and the dish the food was on has cracked, in one instance, completely in half. Anyone had any experience like this? Should we consider this just coincedence or do we have a problen needing repair. I would appreciate any feedback.

Lowride,

Am I correct in thinking,

You were using microwave safe cookware and the turntable platter, cracked in half ?

That can occurr, occasionally,

It's Usually due to a stuck stirrer blade, focussing the energy in one area, usually in the center, if the micro wave is at fault.

But most often due to improper programming and temperature settings, or wrong cookware.

:) :) :)
lowride Posted: Wednesday, January 26, 2011 11:32:14 AM(UTC)

I have a Sharp carousel microwave. Over the last two days we have been heating food (using microwave safe cookware) and the dish the food was on has cracked, in one instance, completely in half. Anyone had any experience like this? Should we consider this just coincedence or do we have a problen needing repair. I would appreciate any feedback.