Customer Support 7 days a week

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   Outdent Indent   More BBCode Tags
Font Color Font Size
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
rodikaenderson Posted: Tuesday, November 12, 2013 1:59:53 AM(UTC)

Please replaced our control module and the dishwasher is back to working again. Part was about $125 and installation took no more than 15 minutes. Very simple and easy fix. It might help you determine the problem so you can order the correct part you need.
bjlindell Posted: Tuesday, October 29, 2013 2:53:59 PM(UTC)

Our 2006 Bosch DW (SHU43C05UC) started the long run time symptom this week end. Found this forum, followed the thread and downloads to the classic burnt solder connection on the pcb, just a described. Have run 4 loads since my re-solder; a novice looking job, but all is working now. Thanks for the very good info.
alina1grace Posted: Thursday, October 24, 2013 1:24:11 AM(UTC)

Replace the manage module solved the proper and it's back to showing.
NeepleNut Posted: Saturday, August 24, 2013 8:05:08 PM(UTC)

Hello everyone!

Check out.
wonderful
hoodia
NeepleNut Posted: Saturday, August 24, 2013 8:03:16 PM(UTC)

Hi everyone! Welcome to our website.

Check out.
brilliant
hoodia
Plesypeliem Posted: Thursday, August 22, 2013 8:28:27 PM(UTC)

Hello! Welcome to our website. I've recently discovered fantastic www.przedluzanierzesprodukty.pl
Plesypeliem Posted: Thursday, August 22, 2013 8:25:57 PM(UTC)

Hey! Welcome to our website. I've recently come across brilliant przedluzanierzesprodukty.pl
unsedderi Posted: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 11:04:31 PM(UTC)

Hey! Welcome to our website.
trądzik
unsedderi Posted: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 11:02:08 PM(UTC)

katrinajohnson Posted: Monday, August 12, 2013 9:19:02 PM(UTC)

If the maintenance man tells that the heating element is faulty ; this is simple to check out, move out the rightside panel and you could assess the opposition of the heating element (providing you have a tester meter) To me it does n't create any sense to exchange the thermostat at the same time, in point of fact the heating element comes complete with thermostat (which constists of two mixed bits ; NTC factor and a maximum thermostat.

Possibly this man is n't rather sure about his own conclusions, at least he doesn.